- Licensed since 1992
- No Cost - No Pressure Pre-Sale Consultation Available for Staging, Marketing Plans and Price Comparison Analysis!
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CHMS (Certified Home Marketing Specialist)
- CREN (Certified Real Estate Negotiator)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- CSRS (Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist)
- Earned E-Pro designation, as a certified internet professional
- Graduate of Master Sales Academy ~ Less than 1% of Realtors hold this distinction
- GRI (Graduate Real estate institute)
- SFR (Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification).
- Certified as New Construction Consultant
- Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors) and REBAC (Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council)
- National Sales Award and Executive Club Member
- Lifetime member of the Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary
I use professional negotiation techniques, approaches and skills to achieve a win-win outcome for my clients. Negotiation skills are the backbone of a successful realtor, and negotiation strategies and tactics are critical in every real estate transaction.
- Awarded Past 8 years = FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent Award by Milwaukee Magazine (top 7% of area Realtors)
- Awarded several monthly Top Lister and Sales Awards
- Progressive Marketing Plans
- Worldwide Relocation Referral Service
- Member of Local, State and National Associations of Realtors®
- Member of WI and U.S. Speedskating Associations and Badger Speedskating Club
- I broke a speedskating world record 2/7/10 in the 500 meter in my age division,(45-49yrs) in the Masters International Sprint competition. The previous record had been set in Heerenveen, Holland 6 yrs ago.
- Member of Therapy Dogs International (TDI). I visit Hospice patients and read with children at New Berlin Library with my Standard Poodle Disco, a certified Therapy Dog.
- Member of Fox River Christian Church
- Waukesha Resident
- Servicing Surrounding Counties
I listen carefully to your needs and goals to help find your "dream" home. I work hard for you to get the best price in the least amount of time for your existing home! I have moved many times myself, including overseas with the Air Force and I have gained personal experience and knowledge on relocating. I help take the stress out of the buying and selling process by handling all the details so you don't have to!
When I'm not helping people meet their real estate goals, I enjoy speedskating with my family. I have won numerous awards and titles competing in speedskating and I was the National long track pack style champion in 1998, 2001 and 2007 and 2009. I also hold all the records in 5 distances for my age category 40-49 and 2 records in the 30-39 age category. I won the 2001 World International Masters Games in St.-Foy, Quebec. I am a Certified Level 1 Speedskating and Special Olympics coach.
Milwaukee and its surrounding communities are a great place to live! We enjoy the friendly people and family oriented activities throughout the year!
Please read my testimonials and give me a call.
TRUST WHAT YOU MAY DO ONLY ONCE IN A LIFETIME
TO SOMEONE WHO DOES IT EVERYDAY!
"Thank you all...I'm humbled by such kind words"...Suzy
"Suzy tells it like it is and we appreciated that she knows way more than us and let us know what was or wasn't good".
Craig and Jennifer Dyer, Milwaukee
"Very helpful every step of the way! When someone needs a Realtor I will tell them to call Suzy"
Eddy and Vicki Sosa, Waukesha
"I could not have been treated more kindly or with greater care. Suzy Osum went far beyond my expectations. I often felt like I was her only client with all the attention I was given. Suzy was even at my closing when I knew she had another place to be."
Mary Conrady, Pewaukee
"Suzy was exceptional in adjustments handling our quick closing needs. We were in our home upon 14 days of the offer!"
-Alex Tomash & Jessica VanDerLeest, Mukwonago
We feel Suzy did an excellent job. We were very pleased with her services. She spoke to us almost daily about updates, etc. & sent very thorough maps, etc. that were a great help. All went very smooth. We dealt with several Realtors® before meeting Suzy. Suzy was by far the most helpful. She really worked for us.
-Meg and Dick Lerch, Milwaukee
We enjoyed working with our sales associate, Suzy Osum and would work with her again if we are back in the market.
-Keith and July Brewer, Milwaukee
We were VERY impressed with Suzanne M. Osum. She is a top notch saleswoman and was there for us all the way.
-John C. and Dorothy A. Plautz, Greenfield
We called the HotLine for information on a home we were interested in buying. Suzy Osum was very helpful and we decided to use her for a market analysis. We had a one-party contract listing and Shorewest Realtors® was the only company to help us in a critical situation. Suzy sold our house in a matter of 48 hours!
-Thomas and Suzanne Shea, Milwaukee
Suzy is a real professional. She is an asset to your company. My wife met her at an open house. Thank you! Suzy did a great job!
-Bill and Gina Sharp
At first I spoke with another Realtor® who seemed "out of touch" and not really knowledgeable. I lacked confidence in his abilities, plus he didn't listen carefully to me. I was referred to Suzy. Suzy was on top of everything; always fast paced checking the computer very thoroughly. I never felt like I missed any listings. She is 110% dedicated and was patient with me. She tried very hard to find the right home for me and it eventually worked. She is really sharp and I will refer her to everyone I know! Give her a promotion. Thank you!
Suzy was easy to work with, friendly and very helpful in finding our home. Always kept in contact. Suzy has gone out of her way to make us feel comfortable, and get adjusted to the area. I give her an A+.
-Cary and Kristin Funk
Suzy was very professional and worked hard on our behalf! Suzy did an excellent job of maintaining communication and advising us through each step of the transaction. She did everything she could to see that we closed on the date we requested. I can't say enough good things about Suzy! She spent additional hours into the evening researching homes for us and setting up appointments for us to look at homes. We never felt "hurried" with Suzy and she gave us good advice as we looked at the homes. Suzy worked hard for us until the day we closed on the house. We really felt like Suzy cared for us and our need to get a good home quickly. We'd highly recommend Suzy to others selling their homes.
-Matt and Julie Melius
Suzy was very professional and patient. A great combo for the 1st time home-buyer. I would absolutely recommend Suzy to a friend - she's the best.
She is very knowledgeable about the business. She is very efficient and service oriented. We really liked having Suzy as our sales broker. She's very efficient.
-Peter and Chris Dahl
Suzy is a great person and agent. I met her at the school playground. She works hard!! She must be one of your better agents!
Suzy did a great job! She gave her undivided attention to me.
Suzy gave a direct, honest assessment of the properties I was looking at. Suzy did a great job. I have and will continue to refer her to others.
Suzy was very helpful - and willing to spend a lot of time with us. We had tons of questions, and she answered all of them! Thank you!!! Suzy helped make our house hunting far less stressful then it could have been. She's great to work with!
-Shannon and Brad Bachand
Suzy was extremely helpful. She should get an award for her patience.